ALLIANCE  -*AER*- Index du Forum
ALLIANCE  -*AER*- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mario%&^Biondi - Change Of Scenes (2-0-11)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ALLIANCE -*AER*- Index du Forum -> ALLIANCE -*AER*- -> MERCENARIAT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marner

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 02:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mario%&^Biondi - Change Of Scenes (2-0-11) Répondre en citant

Click Here bit.ly/1YmMhjp

I....Can’t....Keep....From....Cryin’....Sometimes....-....“Walk....in....Blues....part....2”....09.Slow....Hot....Wind....(Slow....Hot....Version)....10.Rio....De....Janeiro....Blue....-....In....“The....Invisible”....Club....Mix....Extended....11.This....is....What....You....Are....-....Dim’s....Hipster....Jazz....Version....by....“Dimitri....From....Paris”....12.But....Not....For....You....-....Vocal....Demo....Version*........*UNRELEASED....TRACKS........PERSONNEL....Alex....Lugli(drums)....Alessandro....Magnanini....(acoustic....and....electric....guitar,....spanish....guitar....keyboards,effects,....bass,....drums,....percussion)....Carlo....Tallacea(bass)....Cesare....Malfatti(electric....bass)....Corrado....Terzi(tenor....saxophone)....Daniele....Scannapieco(tenor....saxophone)....Dora....Nicolosi(background....vocals)....Enzo....Frassi(electric....bass,....double....bass)....Fabrizio....Bosso(trumpet....solo,....trumpet)....Francesco....Montisano(alto....saxophone)....Franco....Capiluppi(trumpet)....Gianfranco....Marchesi(trombone)....Gianni....Azzali(flute)....Giovanni....Guerretti(piano....solo,....piano,....piano....fender,....horn....arrangements)....Giuseppe....Di....Benedetto(trombone)....Lorenzo....Tucci(drums)....Luca....Mannutza....(piano)....Luciano....Cantone(drums)....Marco....Bianchi(piano....fender)....Marco....Brioschi(trumpet,....flugelhorn)....Mauro....Ottolini(trombone)....Patrick....Benifei(piano....fender)....Pietro....Ciangalini(double....bass)....Sandro....De....Bellis(congas....and....percussions)....Discogs..About..Us..Blog..Shop..App..Jobs..API..Change..Log..Help..Is..Here..Help..&..Support..Forum..Keyboard..Shortcuts..Join..In..Get..Started..Sign..Up..Contribute..Add..Release..Contributor..List..Help..Translate..Discogs..Events..Advertise..With..Us..Follow..Us..Facebook..Twitter..Instagram..Mixcloud..Soundcloud..Tumblr....2016..Discogs..Terms..of..Service..Privacy..Policy..Cookie..Policy..English..Deutsch..English..Espaol..Franais..Italiano....Magnanini”....03.On....a....Clear....Day....(You....can....See....Forever)....-....Today....Mix....“Performed....by....Was-A-Bee”....04.A....Handful....of....Soul....-....Takin’....The....Live....Mood....05Method..Not..Allowed...Discography...Browser...previous...next...Stream...or...buy...on:...Release...Date...May,...2011...Duration...56:56...Genre...Jazz...Submit...Corrections...Mario...Biondi...Change...of...Scenes...AllMusic...Rating...User...Ratings...(0)...Your...Rating...Overview...↓...User...Reviews...↓...Credits...↓...Releases...↓...Similar...Albums...↓...Share...this...page...facebook...twitter...google+...AllMusic...Review...by...Mariano...Prunes...Change...of...Scenes...is...actually...a...revamped...version...of...most...of...Handful...of...Soul...(2006),...the...debut...album...by...deep-voiced...jazz/soulman...Mario...Biondiback....to....SCHEMA....catalogue....Mario....Biondi....CHANGE....OF....SCENES....SC....455....SCHEMA....Release....date....2011....CD....Schema....Records....is....proud....to....present....“CHANGE....OF....SCENES”(Mario....Biondi)....including:....•....new....and....unreleased....recordings............TRACKLIST....CD“Change....of....Scenes”....(remixes)........01.A....Little....Piece....of....My....Life*....02.No....Mercy....for....Me....-....“re-worked....by....A2]...Al...Kooper...Mario...Biondi...3:25...9...Slow...Hot...Wind...[Slow...Hot...Version]...Norman...Gimbel.../...Henry...Mancini...Mario...Biondi...5:23...10...Rio...De...Janeiro...Blue...[In..."the...Invisible"...Club...Mix...Extended]...Richard...Torrance...Mario...Biondi...5:50...11...This...is...What...You...Are...[Dim's...Hipster...Jazz...Version]...Alessandro...Magnanini.../...Mario...Ranno...Mario...Biondi...7:47...12...But...Not...For...You...[Vocal...Demo...Version]...Alessandro...Magnanini...Mario...Biondi...4:54...Spotify...blue...highlight...denotes...track...pick...Loading.I..Can’t..Keep..From..Cryin’..Sometimes..-..“Inner..Mix..Part..1”..08It..features..nine..of..the..previous..record's..tracks..in..a..variety..of..new..mixes..and..arrangements,..as..well..as..two..new..songs,.."A..Little..Piece..of..My..Life"..and.."But..Not..for..You."..Track..Listing..Sample..Title/Composer..Performer..Time..Stream..1..A..Little..Piece..of..My..Life..Alessandro..Magnanini..Mario..Biondi..3:38..Spotify..2..No..Mercy..For..Me..[Re-Worked]..Alessandro..Magnanini../..Mario..Ranno..Mario..Biondi..3:37..3..On..a..Clear..Day..(You..Can..See..Forever)..[Today..Mix]..Burton..Lane../..Alan..Jay..Lerner..Mario..Biondi..feat:..Was-A-Bee..3:58..4..A..Handful..of..Soul..(Takin'..the..Live..Mood)..Dusan..Gojkovic../..Jimmy..Woode..Mario..Biondi..5:20..Spotify..5..I'm..Her..Daddy..[Daddy's..Point..of..View..Version]..Booker..T..AllMusic...AllMovie...SideReel...Celebified...About...FAQ...Feedback...Advertise...Copyright...Policy...Privacy...Policy...Terms...of...Service...Subscribe...2016...AllMusic,...a...division...of...All...Media...Network,...LLC.All...Rights...Reserved...I’m..Her..Daddy..-..Daddy’s..Point..of..View..Version..06.This..is..What..You..Are..-..The..Brazilian..Rime..07Edit...Release...Sell...This...Item...Mario...Biondi...‎–...Change...Of...Scenes...Label:...Schema...‎–...SCCD...455...Format:...CD,...Album,...Digipak...Country:...Italy...Released:...2011...Genre:...Jazz...Style:...Soul-Jazz,...Contemporary...Jazz...Tracklist...Hide...Credits...1...A...Little...Piece...Of...My...Life...3:35...2...No...Mercy...For...Me...-..."Re-Worked...By...Alessandro...Magnanini"Remix...–...Alessandro...Magnanini...3:38...3...On...A...Clear...Day...(You...Can...See...Forever)...-...Today...Mix..."Performed...By...Was-A-Bee"Performer...–...Was-A-Bee*...3:44...4...A...Handful...Of...Soul...-...Takin'...The...Live...Mood...5:20...5...I'm...Her...Daddy...-...Daddy's...Point...Of...View...Version...4:21...6...This...Is...What...You...Are...-...The...Brazilian...Rime...5:02...7...I...Can't...Keep...From...Cryin'...Sometimes...-..."Inner...Mix"...Part...1...3:39...8...I...Can't...Keep...From...Cryin'...Sometimes...-..."Walk...In...Blues"...Part...2...3:25...9...Slow...Hot...Wind...-...Slow...Hot...Version...5:28...10...Rio...De...Janeiro...Blue...-...In..."The...Invisible"...Club...Mix...Extended...6:00...11...This...Is...What...You...Are...-...Dim's...Hipster...Jazz...VersionRemix...–...Dimitri...From...Paris...7:44...12...But...Not...For...You...-...Vocal...Demo...Version...4:54...Credits...Assistant,...Recorded...By,...Programmed...By...–...Marco...Olivi...Mastered...By...–...Giovanni...Versari...Mixed...By...–...Davide...Rosa...Producer...–...Alessandro...Magnanini...(tracks:...2,...3,...7,...8...and...9),...Davide...Rosa...(tracks:...1...and...12),...Dimitri...From...Paris...(tracks:...11),...Luciano...Cantone...(tracks:...1,...4,...5,...6,...7,...8,...9,...10...and...12)...Notes...Ishtar...20th...Anniversary...Pre-production...at...Rima...Studio...Recorded...at...Blue...Spirit...Recording...Studio...Milan,...except..."Rio...De...Janeiro...Blue",..."No...Mercy...For...Me",..."On...A...Clear...Day"...and..."This...Is...What...You...Are...-...Dim's...Hipster...Jazz...Version"...Mastered...at...La...Maest...Studio...Barcode...and...Other...Identifiers...Barcode:...8018344014555...Recommendations...Handful...Of...Soul...Mario...Biondi...And...The...High...Five...Quintet...0...0...0...Reviews...Add...Review...[r3316282]...Release...Edit...Release...New...Submission...Add...to...Collection...Add...to...Wantlist...Remove...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...0...Search...for...Change...Of...Scenes...Sell...CD...Share...Statistics...Have:...16...Want:...13...Avg...Rating:...4.83.../...5...Ratings:...6...Last...Sold:...29...Jan...16...Lowest:...14.99...Median:...21.00...Highest:...29.00...Videos...(3)...Edit...Lists...Add...to...List...Contributors...radioactivetoy...Jones..../....Bill....Withers....Mario....Biondi....4:29....6....This....is....What....You....Are....(the....Brazilian....Rime)....Alessandro....Magnanini..../....Mario....Ranno....Mario....Biondi....4:57....Spotify....7....I....Can't....Keep....From....Cryin'....Sometimes....[Inner....Mix,....PtTidido1]..Al..Kooper..Mario..Biondi..3:38..8..I..Can't..Keep..From..Cryin'..Sometimes..[Walk..In..Blues,..Pt.Explore...Marketplace...Community...Groups...Forum...Blog...Friends...Guidelines...Register...Log...In...Please...enable...Javascript...to...take...full...advantage...of...our...site...features d6d2cc075d
Ivan Grass - Plum Bum (2011)Daphne preteen modelshell only ot s nuker exeVectors - Black-Gold Labels Set{FB_1.1.0m.apk}

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 02:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ALLIANCE -*AER*- Index du Forum -> ALLIANCE -*AER*- -> MERCENARIAT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation